Pages

Pretensions of objectivity must be left at the door, clothing is optional...

My Poems - My Music - My Paintings - My Serialized Novels

The Wholy Order of The MEEK
An Atheist Pagan Hymn
My first book of Atheist Spirituality
What Canada REALLY NEEDS !!
SG Atlantis and their Unethical BS
Ring of Corruption

"All that is valuable in human society depends upon the opportunity for development accorded the individual."-A. Einstein

"Ain't it funny how the factory doors close, around the time that the school doors close,
around the time that a hundred thousand jail cells open up to greet you, like a Reaper...." -Zack de la Rocha

They say "Sing while you slave!", but I just get bored... -Dylan

"It's NOT a 'War on Drugs'. It's a war on Personal Freedom.Keep that in mind at ALL times" - Bill Hicks

"Opinions are like assholes, everybody has one" - Anon

"I'd get pretty bunged up without my asshole" - C. Taylor

"If you're going to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you" - O. Wilde

"It is likely to excite dissatisfaction against government and incite people to non co-operation..."

Thursday, November 06, 2008

Misanthropy

I fucking hate these stupid evil monkeys
and this fucking shit world
they've created

Killing each other , fucking each other over,
enslaving each other, enslaving their children

I've always thought revelations was bullshit
but days like this I welcome the apocalypse
cleanse the earth of this fucking ignorant shit

So take your world to your hell

the prophet Stephen Hawkings
has already rung the doomsday bell
I trust his advice
more than all the white house pentagon advisors
you could gather

Mass murderers idolatrised
by screaming hordes of monkeys
"support our troops! support our troops!"
O lead us great monkey commanders
in prayers to "Our Father"
while we kneel in the blood
of our enemies
whose oil
we covet

C. Taylor (2009)

No comments: