Pages

Pretensions of objectivity must be left at the door, clothing is optional...

My Poems - My Music - My Paintings - My Serialized Novels

The Wholy Order of The MEEK
An Atheist Pagan Hymn
My first book of Atheist Spirituality
What Canada REALLY NEEDS !!
SG Atlantis and their Unethical BS
Ring of Corruption

"All that is valuable in human society depends upon the opportunity for development accorded the individual."-A. Einstein

"Ain't it funny how the factory doors close, around the time that the school doors close,
around the time that a hundred thousand jail cells open up to greet you, like a Reaper...." -Zack de la Rocha

They say "Sing while you slave!", but I just get bored... -Dylan

"It's NOT a 'War on Drugs'. It's a war on Personal Freedom.Keep that in mind at ALL times" - Bill Hicks

"Opinions are like assholes, everybody has one" - Anon

"I'd get pretty bunged up without my asshole" - C. Taylor

"If you're going to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you" - O. Wilde

"It is likely to excite dissatisfaction against government and incite people to non co-operation..."

Sunday, December 04, 2011

Christian Sects VS. Ass Sex

I changed the title.
I had to.
The sects pun was too funny to let slide

various other shite will pile up here quickly
I swear...
8P

so for homework:
Watch Bible Black OVA #4 "Black Caress"
(warning: if you are easily slutified by LaVeyan mind programming or disturbed by hermaphroditism, cartoon depictions of rape, and other artist rendered perversity- don't watch!)


Please keep in mind it is a cartoon.
Separate reality at least a bit from the cartoon or you will definitely have problems swallowing that hour of twisted and perverse hentai mixed with weird japanese germanic "magic" as envisioned by slightly mad 5'4" japanese cartoonists who wear dress shirts with no tie and black rimmed spectacles.
Feedback!! Comments? An-ecdotes?

We are of course focusing on the physical, not psychological aspects of the piece mostly.
The drug, and huge mindfuck as they make him watch his long time sweetie get off on a bunch of other men is a completely different aspect and lesson of the film, but we are mainly concerned with it's depiction of anal sex, the fact that it isn't missionary position christian sex in any way is also secondary to our discussion but still relevant.
Hmmm.
I wonder if linking to a wikipedia article about an obscene movie is a crime


Topics for this ever growing article will include over the space of the holidays:

cleansing practices("You gotta wash your ass..." - anon., step by step how-to in progress!)
ass-conducive foods(wine, yogurt, fruit, "white bread, trimmed of crust, with butter and peeled cucumber sandwhiches" - O. Wilde in The Importance of Being Ernest, noodles vs. rice, fasting, bagels...and of course - eating properly when you aren't anticipating all night ass-sex!)
the best type of gloves (try those blue nitrile ones withe texture...)
different lubes VS. different natural oils (hemp oil works for stoners! thicker? what works in a shower?)
the natural VS. "unnatural" view of ass sex (Acquiring humorous diagrams...still)
Dirtiness (how much icky poo is really encountered? If you eat ideally is water necessary?)
Is "tearing it up" gonna work?
Do the size queens and booty whores have it right? Do you want more than X" in there?
Is it dangerous? Aren't there kidneys and stuff in there? Can something break?
If you dig a smoker, those textured gloves seem to make a lot of things go smoother.

=P

deep questions.
ponder them dearly if you are bored or titillated.

What about when a someone digs ass sex in general in their "right" sex way,
then frowns on queer ass sex, whatever that is
Is fairly vanilla doggy style ass sex really very queer these days?
Not if the internet is any indication...

I don't know. I think those folks that wear the Furry costumes and fuck like rabbits or raccoons are waaaaay more weird than vanilla ass sex.

male and female bums are certainly different
do they feel different on the inside?
I'll have to experiment with this

a blind "feel" test...
that's it!
now for some suitable test subjects...

"Free your mind,and your ass will follow.The Kindom of heaven is within..."- G. Clinton

I wonder if bum sex was practiced in Jesus' neighborhood
I mean, I'm sure that whore he kept from getting stoned
probably was packing olive oil and dates
"You who have not eaten olives and dates for 2 days straight cast the first stone..."


I'm sure nobody else in the world was doing that assfucking stuff waaaay back when
in the bush or the barn
eeewww.
sorry, straw + anus = not good
watch out for sand too

no one would ever have sex on a beach
would they?
Seriously though,
one god damned piece of sand can ruin your whole evening...


Actually there is some speculation that 3 of the apostles
dug each other's asses
but that's heretical of course
I'm serious. I don't have a reference link but I swear I'm not lying, it was a trustworthy anthropological source.

just like  those 3 boyfriends Hercules had during his life
Well documented
Not at the same time, dirty girls. That was over his lifetime.
Why wasn't that in the Disney version of Hercules?

Horrifying death of a loved one,
his pretty spearboy
on the bed that stretches you to its length

Seven years with the princess of Aegea
playing the lyre and sewing
when he wasn't cleaning those humongous stables

sewing

hmm.
Hercules sewing in a skirt
the ancient book said
the princess made him wear a skirt
and sew
and comb her hair

I secretly wish I had a sewing machine and space for it
this is disturbing me...
I would make costumes, of course
crap.

that's worse
damn

you need a $1200 bedroom suite to have ass sex
don't you?

I mean,
isn't ass sex a modern invention?

surely no one was fucking each other in the ass during the reign of Christianity
I mean

how would they shower eh?
its such a filthy practice
theres no way someone could have gotten clean after that
 
don't you need expensive equipment
or something?
a huge shower with odd handles in convenient places?


way back
when

oh, wait
what's this randy drunken hedonist monk and friar meme I keep seeing pop up...
geezuz
12-30 men in a big house

nothing to suggest they had fruits and olive oil....
and wine
except these hundreds of paintings

St. Anthony's Temptation
was no demon in the sky
it was the only other person for miles around
the demon tormenting him
and "seducing" him

he had to pray a long time
a good shower
and a bit less guilt
would have made his life easier

that's just my own
heretical interpretation
once again

I wonder how deep I
should go
with this...

lately I've been composing on my wordpress version of the blog
Since the cia own google and chinese style censorship is silently approaching us
=|
actually, just cause
so it has about 6 more articles,
I still post them here a couple times a month
but I usually build them there over a couple weeks first

This article, however,
I'll erect inside blogger first...
for some twisted perverse reason I have yet to divulge

1 comment:

meku meku said...

If anyone ever tries to argue about how unnatural anal sex is, you can always use their arguments against blowjobs and render your opponent speechless ^-^