Pages

Pretensions of objectivity must be left at the door, clothing is optional...

My Poems - My Music - My Paintings - My Serialized Novels

The Wholy Order of The MEEK
An Atheist Pagan Hymn
My first book of Atheist Spirituality
What Canada REALLY NEEDS !!
SG Atlantis and their Unethical BS
Ring of Corruption

"All that is valuable in human society depends upon the opportunity for development accorded the individual."-A. Einstein

"Ain't it funny how the factory doors close, around the time that the school doors close,
around the time that a hundred thousand jail cells open up to greet you, like a Reaper...." -Zack de la Rocha

They say "Sing while you slave!", but I just get bored... -Dylan

"It's NOT a 'War on Drugs'. It's a war on Personal Freedom.Keep that in mind at ALL times" - Bill Hicks

"Opinions are like assholes, everybody has one" - Anon

"I'd get pretty bunged up without my asshole" - C. Taylor

"If you're going to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you" - O. Wilde

"It is likely to excite dissatisfaction against government and incite people to non co-operation..."

Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Stargate Atlantis - Origins: the interview with the original series concept consultant

This is fun.
An Interview with the creative mind who created the SG Atlantis pilot season outline. Me.
parts 1 & 2
http://youtu.be/wZXj18KfGUc
http://youtu.be/BNhsR2Tkd9A
which sort of meanders and just gets to the good part
but its an interesting meander...
then parts 3 & 4
http://youtu.be/3QKNZdrbiIU
http://youtu.be/ncSBbKPme9c
which comes after the washroom break
I needed beer to do this right
This is the main part where I describe the contract and the concepts
Enjoy! It's 50 minutes of redundant rambling for your amusement!
Some minor profanity may have occurred so wear headphones around the little ones. There's no nudity.
A splendiferous edited version
with additional scenes and dazzling composite visual effects
will come in the future,
but some things are funnier as they are.
I wanted to show the piece without editing first as it would seem I was manipulating the content in what is essentially a he said - she said situation.
Me vs. Robert Cooper.
Who's the bigger asshole in the "Stargate Showdown"
Sorry about the massive burp at the end of part 2
I was drinking 8% beer before during and after.
It was a necessity IMHO.
Those are spliffs of tobacco and tiny morsel of bc bud I'm chainsmoking
while I rant. and rant.
This would be considered a log cut of the narrative for a film WIP.
the camera was a loaner that got picked up 20 minutes later.

No comments: