Pages

Pretensions of objectivity must be left at the door, clothing is optional...

My Poems - My Music - My Paintings - My Serialized Novels

The Wholy Order of The MEEK
An Atheist Pagan Hymn
My first book of Atheist Spirituality
What Canada REALLY NEEDS !!
SG Atlantis and their Unethical BS
Ring of Corruption

"All that is valuable in human society depends upon the opportunity for development accorded the individual."-A. Einstein

"Ain't it funny how the factory doors close, around the time that the school doors close,
around the time that a hundred thousand jail cells open up to greet you, like a Reaper...." -Zack de la Rocha

They say "Sing while you slave!", but I just get bored... -Dylan

"It's NOT a 'War on Drugs'. It's a war on Personal Freedom.Keep that in mind at ALL times" - Bill Hicks

"Opinions are like assholes, everybody has one" - Anon

"I'd get pretty bunged up without my asshole" - C. Taylor

"If you're going to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you" - O. Wilde

"It is likely to excite dissatisfaction against government and incite people to non co-operation..."

Sunday, April 08, 2012

What is really so fucked up with calvinism, martinism, and eternal virginity?

Ok, so I'm somehow surfing into the wikipedia on Calvinism, one of the various sects of xtianity

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calvinism#Five_points_of_Calvinism

I'm reading this shit, and I'm thinking,

What?

Is this a real belief system? Is that current thought somewhere?

They BELIEVE that?

Wow. That is fucked up. The victim deserves their fate as preordained by god that they should suffer, before they were born of course, all predetermined. It's a very unforgiving creed.

Wow. People built universities around it.

It's even more astounding to read this!:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perpetual_virginity_of_Mary

So apparently after popping out Jesus, her pussy closed back up and she never had sex with Joseph again.

Wait a sec. Did she EVER have sex with Joseph then? Virgin before/virgin after = no fun for Joe.

That's really messed up and indicative of many xtian marriages at the same time.

Just proves you can pile shit high when you pack it down.

You can ornament the facade well but it washes away.

xtian sects are so weird in their extremes. Take the wealthy Martinists.

They believe that the fall of man from grace is due to the actions of the "fallen angels" breeding with humans about 6000 - 11000 years ago. So their whole religious doctrine is based on the hunting and killing of the children of the elohim. Which would be anyone intersex or "hermaphroditic".

They are one of the richest trinitarian cults in the world, and they still practice this belief. To the point of methodically planned murder. They don't really go all ritual sacrifice on an altar or anything, not usually, its more like one of those standard religious burn the "born evil" person, they aren't living the "right way" and must suffer for their "sins".

I guess if your a "warrior of gawd" you can be the stupidest person in the world, a literal puppet, but all your actions will be "righteous" because sinners must suffer. Seen a few of those idiot fuckers around.

"Are you a muslim?" one asks me. I didn't bother to try talking philosophy with him. Why does he say that to me? Because I don't think the brown people blew up the twin towers, I think white people did. Generals/gangsters and mercenaries for hire. A 2.1 Trillion dollar heist. They just threw the brown people at it to make it look good. That and his crew has a lot of rapists and babyfuckers in it, so I thought is piety was perhaps misplaced. Raping in the name of the lord. I believe its been done to death.

Don't like it? Different from what YOU believe? Suck my stick.

No, I am obviously not a muslim buddy. A violent pagan animist maybe. Or some twisted form of atheist buddhism. I don't believe in your god gangster boy. The gold bling cross and the piece don't add up motherfucker. Hypocrite and illiterate hood. Bite me.

Is everyone born into sin? The calvinists think so too don't they?

Hmm. Born bad. Hmm. Guess there's no avoiding fate then, must become an asshole, there's no other choices. Hmmm.

I think Hel is actually a place where souls are happy. Honestly. The whole concept got perverted by the Romans about 2000 years ago. They still run the catholics. The Norse version of Hel isn't evil, except to christians and their ilk. Even the Jewish people are confounded by the christians and their hell crap, to them Sheol doesn't have a negative aspect, it just holds souls.

Who am I to judge,

I thought Ayne Raynd was a fascist capitalist mouthpiece of thieves and LaVey has played the biggest mindfuck joke since Crowley. Interestingly he started in a house in Germany.

Everyone else seems to adore their eugenically modified capitalist apologetics bullshit.

Swarming packs of opinionless hedonists with herpes.

I'm bored.

Anyway.

Flaherty wants to mouth off the chinese for crushing christians along with everyone else.

I think he needs to look in his own back yard. There are many extremist christian cults in canada, and many of them are even laundering organized crime money. Criminals, thieves, murderers, hiding in plain sight, you just have to wear your suit on sunday, sing, and smile. Then you can get away with ANYTHING.

The same shit is happening here, Mr. Flaherty, just since it's YOUR enemies, it's ok, huh?

If they are going to have full access to our phones and internet, shouldn't everyone get to know what congregation/gang everyone else is in?

There's not any specific point to this article,

except an examination of some fucked up beliefs

and a cathartic need to ramble somewhat viciously and haphazardly...

My building lost power as I was writing some of this.

Makes me think of John Varley's Persistence of vision.

No comments: