Pages

Pretensions of objectivity must be left at the door, clothing is optional...

My Poems - My Music - My Paintings - My Serialized Novels

The Wholy Order of The MEEK
An Atheist Pagan Hymn
My first book of Atheist Spirituality
What Canada REALLY NEEDS !!
SG Atlantis and their Unethical BS
Ring of Corruption

"All that is valuable in human society depends upon the opportunity for development accorded the individual."-A. Einstein

"Ain't it funny how the factory doors close, around the time that the school doors close,
around the time that a hundred thousand jail cells open up to greet you, like a Reaper...." -Zack de la Rocha

They say "Sing while you slave!", but I just get bored... -Dylan

"It's NOT a 'War on Drugs'. It's a war on Personal Freedom.Keep that in mind at ALL times" - Bill Hicks

"Opinions are like assholes, everybody has one" - Anon

"I'd get pretty bunged up without my asshole" - C. Taylor

"If you're going to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you" - O. Wilde

"It is likely to excite dissatisfaction against government and incite people to non co-operation..."

Sunday, March 31, 2013

The Jesus Zombie

This isn't my idea
I don't know if even belongs to the guy who told it to me

I've embellished it considerably
but you may recreate it faithfully if you wish
I have no copyright on either the Passion or:
Jesus as a zombie
The Zombie Christ

Hmmm.
It makes me think

jesus rising from the dead as a zombie
and the first 2 people that actually are waiting up for him
because they love him so
replenish his brain supply so he can continue

That's a great easter story
before and after zombification donkey riding pans and closeups
the whole tomb transformation scene

n fact
you could write it up so that the zombification was already taking hold
when he bit off Judas' ear,
so that would clear him of that cannibal stigma
that the whole ear biting thing was causing for some people.

If there were 2000 zombie movies of Jesus Zombies
That would be better than just zombie
zombies fucking suck
but you could mix it up with Day of the Dead meats Passion of the Zombie Christ

It could be a dramatic tearjerker with maggots and pus
and romans
so many fucking romans
romans and pirates turned to zombies
a battlefield of zombies with beer
there for the whole nailing scene

This is a period piece, right?
There's no tv, but they got beer
unless its like a future apocalypse retelling thing
then they might have TV projection

Pirates and romans and jock zombies
with a little crowd of christians at the center
watching in horror

and fascination
I mean
that's the crucial money shot moment anyway
the long death scene
with hints of the coming zombification
for viewers in the know

lots of fucking zombie robot romans
barely able to speak

they can't even say "brains"
they just say

"spooooorts"

No comments: